College loan options
Transitioning to college can feel like a juggling act for both parents and students. Deciding how to pay for education is the first real financial hurdle for most young adults. It's also an opportunity to build good financial habits. While using savings and free financial aid is a good first step, when you finance your education through Thrivent Credit Union, you can leverage the flexibility and financial wisdom you need to foster a good relationship with money.
Our college loan solutions are built for college life. Support your education with the option that's right for you:
The TCU loan servicing partner UAS has undergone a system upgrade. Read more about how this upgrade may impact you.
- Of legal borrowing age in your state.
- Enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate in a qualifying institution at least half-time.
- Enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree-seeking program.
- A member of Thrivent Credit Union.
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- A student at an eligible school.
All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit application, qualification and approval and may not be available in certain schools or certain jurisdictions. Must qualify for membership.