Take control of your cash flow
Discover a suite of services that will address a range of financial business needs. Eliminate paperwork and trips to the credit union. Streamline the way you collect payments. Check the pulse of your business with online access to accounts and cash. Thrivent Credit Union's Treasury Management team is ready to make business banking easier than ever.
Depending on the needs of your business, there are four different options to deposit checks with TCU:
- Mobile deposits.
- Deposits with a CO-OP Shared Branch.
- Remote Deposit Capture.
- Deposits by mail.
Mobile deposits with the ThriventCU mobile banking app
For LLCs, sole proprietors and smaller nonprofits, the ThriventCU mobile banking app allows you to scan checks with your phone and deposit them into your accounts. Make unlimited deposits up to $5,000 a day.
Just follow these steps:
- Enroll in online banking.
- Search for "Thrivent Credit Union" in the app store on your smart phone and download the mobile app.
- Sign in using your online banking login information.
- In the app, choose Check Deposit from the bottom menu. Follow the easy prompts to complete your deposit.
Deposits with CO-OP Shared Branch
We know from time to time you may need a branch to make deposits. You can leverage our CO-OP Shared Branch network to deposit your checks.
- Search for a branch near you.
- Bring your deposit to the branch.
- Make your deposits in person with a teller or representative at the credit union.
Remote Deposit Capture
If you're a business, organization or church with many deposits each month, or if you have a number of checks over $5,000, our remote deposit capture service may be for you. The easy-to-use solution allows you to make online deposits from the convenience of your office with minimal investment in time. All you need is an Internet Explorer web browser and a TCU-certified check scanner.
With Remote Deposit Capture, you can:
- Save time and money.
- Review deposit history with access to check images for reference.
- Eliminate trips to the credit union.
- Make deposits on your own time and terms.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
Deposits by mail
Every TCU member has the ability to bank by mail. Business, church or nonprofit members can mail deposits to:
3600 Commerce Court
Appleton, WI 54911
Request envelopes and deposit slips by contacting us, or print your own deposit slips.
Streamline your payment process using ACH (Automated Clearing House) to make electronic collections.
When you use ACH electronic collections, you can:
- Save time – it only takes a few clicks to collect funds.
- Gain better control of payments – you decide when to collect a payment.
- Save money – ACH electronic collections are a cost-effective way to collect payments.
- Stay secure – Using ACH electronic collection can be safer than accepting cash and check.
- Get next day funding – streamline cash flow.
Pay electronically with ACH
Automated Clearing House payments are electronic transfers from one financial institution to another.
You can use ACH electronic payments to:
- Pay your employees electronically with direct deposit.
- Reimburse expenses.
- Move funds between accounts at different financial institutions (cash concentration).
- Pay vendors and suppliers.
- Make charitable donations.
- Give recurring gifts or scholarships.
With electronic payments, you can:
- Reduce reliance on paper checks.
- Save money spent on postage, paper, check preparation and printing.
- Add convenience for your staff.
- Eliminate issues with lost or stolen checks.
- Save time.
- Reduce errors.
- Save resources.
Pay by MasterCard Business Debit Card
Our MasterCard business debit card automatically debits the amount of your purchase from your business checking account.
It's quick and easy. Plus, you can get cash back at many major retailers.
As an added feature, our debit cards now include chip technology, making it more secure.
Pay by check
We offer a full array of business checks from standard to customized checks. Some check options are compatible with accounting software like Quicken, Quickbooks and many more.
Pay with Bill Pay
Make simple, fast and secure online bill payments with Bill Pay. The TCU bill pay service allows you to pay almost any person or company in the United States, schedule repeating payments and create reports.
Control your business finances on the go, anytime, anywhere with TCU's online banking platform.
When you decide to bank online with TCU, you can:
- Set up other users with specific access to accounts.
- Pay bills and set up balance alerts.
- Download transaction history to Quickbooks® or Quicken®.
- Transfer funds between your Thrivent Credit Union accounts and those you hold at other financial institutions.
- Receive electronic bank statements.
- View cleared check images and reorder checks.
- Experience enhanced identity theft protection.
- View account balances and transaction history.
Add Treasury Management services to your account today!
Fill out the form below to get started with Treasury Management services.
* Indicates required field
Privacy & Security Policies – Protecting the privacy of your data is a responsibility we take seriously.