Home Loan Economics
Mortgage Tips When You Need Them
You want to be an informed homeowner, and we want to help you get there. Our email newsletter, Home Loan Economics, provides timely tips and helpful information you can use, both while navigating the home mortgage process and throughout your years as a homeowner. Below are articles from our current and past editions. If you have mortgage-related questions call 866-596-1501.
- Pricing Your Home for Sale
- Credit and Your Home Loan
- Moving Ideas
- Origin of the Dishwasher
- Comparable What Does That Mean?
- Home Buying and Selling
- Five Hints for Home Inspections
- Is Now the Time to Sell?
- Prep Your Pets and Your Property Before Selling
- Ready For Sale: Prepping the Place You Call Home
- Return to Sender: Watch Your Mail for Scams
- Six First-time Home Buyer Mistakes You Can Avoid
- Word to the Wise: Watch for These Terms in Home Listings
- Mortgage Loans
- Applying for a Mortgage: Dos and Don'ts
- The Big Difference Between Pre-qualified and Pre-approved Home Buyers
- Bringing Balance to Your Mortgage
- New Mortgage Disclosures Help Buyers "Know Before They Owe"
- No Need to Fear the ARM
- Reasons to Refinance: Lock in on What's Important
- Understanding Your Mortgage
- What Affects Mortgage Loan Rates
- Which Loan is Right for You?
- Tax Planning
- Tips to Save Money
- Did You Know?
- What Does That Mean?