BalanceWorks™ is a money management system that makes it easier to build savings and track spending. It's a combination of accounts categorized into Needs, Wants, Savings and Giving that will allow you to focus on:
- Building your savings.
- Paying down your debt.
- Organizing your finances.
- Achieving financial security.
Our Dollar Tool can help you see how you'll benefit from a more balanced approach to money management. Explore more about BalanceWorks by viewing the videos.
How It Works
- All of your income – paychecks, dividends, tax returns, gifts, etc. – goes into your Savings account.
- Then, money for fixed expenses (like mortgage payments, car payments, tithing and insurance) is automatically transferred to a Needs account.
- Money for variable expenses (like food, clothes, entertainment and other discretionary spending) is automatically transferred to a Wants account.
- Anything you don't allocate for bills and spending stays in your Savings account.
We're here to help make this approach work for you. Call us at 800-688-6031 to speak to a BalanceWorks™ specialist.