Deposit via phone, ATM, mail or branch
Thrivent Federal Credit Union members can deposit cash in five different ways:
- By visiting a CO-OP Shared Branch
- By visiting a TFCU branch
Download the ThriventCU mobile banking app
With the ThriventCU Mobile app, make online checking or savings deposits simply by sending a picture of the check via your mobile device.
- Find the app by searching in your mobile device app store for "ThriventCU."
- Install and open the app and choose "Check Deposit" from the bottom menu.
- Follow the easy prompts to complete your deposit.
Through our ATM network partnership, you can make deposits at some ATMs. To locate a ATM that accepts deposits:
- Go to our ATM Locator.
- Enter your zip code or address.
- Click "Show only Deposit taking ATMs."
- Click "Search."
- Endorse the back of your checks.
- Do not deposit coins.
- Always request and save the receipt from the machine.
Bank with mail deposits
You can mail deposits with a deposit slip to:
3600 Commerce Court
Appleton, WI 54911
Request envelopes and deposit slips by contacting us, or print your own deposit slips.
CO-OP Shared Branch network
If you need to bank face-to-face, you can go into one of our shared branch locations or use the ATM at a shared branch as long as it's in one of our networks (MoneyPass, Accel, Mastercard/Cirrus, or Alliance One).
Don't forget, TFCU has two locations where you can deposit money Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
Thrivent Federal Credit Union
4321 N. Ballard Rd.
Appleton, WI 54919
Thrivent Federal Credit Union Branch
625 Fourth Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55415