Anyone within our "field of membership" is eligible to apply for credit union membership. This includes the following:
- Members (benefit and associate) of Thrivent Financial.
- Employees of Thrivent Financial.
- Employees of Thrivent Federal Credit Union.
- Volunteers of Thrivent Financial or Thrivent Federal Credit Union.
- Immediate family members or household members of an eligible person.
- Widows and widowers of persons within the field of membership of Thrivent Federal Credit Union.
- Organizations or businesses owned by eligible persons.
- Organizations: The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS), the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), the Church of the Lutheran Brethren (CLB), the North American Lutheran Church (NALC), the American Association of Lutheran Churches (AALC), the Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS), the Association of Free Lutheran Congregations (AFLC), the Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC), including the corporate accounts for the congregations, colleges, universities, seminaries, schools, early childhood learning centers, auxiliary organizations and recognized service organizations affiliated with these church bodies.
Learn more about membership (Link opens in new window) in Thrivent Financial .