In Christ we form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
Are you eligible for TFCU membership?
If you're part of our "field of membership" below, then you're eligible to apply for Thrivent Federal Credit Union membership.
Associate and benefit Thrivent Financial members qualify for TFCU membership. Learn more about Thrivent Financial membership today.
Businesses, churches and organizations
Churches and other organizations affiliated with these church bodies:
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS)
- Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS)
- Church of the Lutheran Brethren (CLB)
- North American Lutheran Church (NALC)
- American Association of Lutheran Churches (AALC)
- Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS)
- Association of Free Lutheran Congregations (AFLC)
- Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC)
This includes the corporate accounts for the congregations, colleges, universities, seminaries, schools, early childhood learning centers, auxiliary organizations and recognized service organizations affiliated with these church bodies.
Other businesses and organizations comprised of Thrivent members are also eligible for TFCU membership.