"It's important to be good caretakers of our blessings. TCU helps me do that."
Become a TCU member today in three easy steps
Thrivent Credit Union is member-owned and driven by Christian beliefs and values. It's a place where faith and finances work together to help you live a fulfilled, generous life. Learn what it means to become part of the TCU community.
1. Discover eligibility
If you are an associate or benefit member When you join TCU you become an associate member of Thrivent Financial by agreeing to support The Thrivent Way, Thrivent's Christian Common Bond. The $19.95 associate member fee is waived for members joining through TCU. of Thrivent Financial you qualify for TCU membership. Thrivent Financial, our sponsor, is a mission-driven, membership-owned financial services organization helping Christians on their wise money journey.
If you are not already a Thrivent Financial member, when you apply for membership with us, we can also take your application for membership with Thrivent Financial.
TCU membership is also open to businesses and organizations comprised of Thrivent Financial members or those affiliated with one of the following church bodies:
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
- Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS)
- Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS)
- Church of the Lutheran Brethren (CLB)
- North American Lutheran Church (NALC)
- American Association of Lutheran Churches (AALC)
- Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS)
- Association of Free Lutheran Congregations (AFLC)
- Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC)
Additionally, businesses and organizations are eligible for membership in TCU if the organization is an Associate Corporate member of the American Consumer Council. To learn more about ACC membership, call 612-844-8512 for loan inquiries and 800-688-6032 for all other account inquiries.
2. Explore the benefits of TCU membership
Open your account and apply for membership with our online application.