Get quick cash with a home equity line of credit
If you have a short-term financial need, want to improve your home or want to consolidate debt, a home equity line of credit might be for you. This important and useful financial tool is continually reusable and has an option for interest-only payments. Discover more benefits and explore your options below.
15-year home equity line of credit
When you take out a 15-year home equity line of credit, you’ll have access to reusable funds of varying amounts throughout the term of your loan.
Apply for a 15-year home equity line of credit if you want:
- To make home improvements.
- To feel prepared for an unexpected financial event. If an emergency arises, you’ll have a low-interest rate source of cash to tap.
- To leverage existing equity to use for the down payment on the purchase of another house.
- A flexible payment with an option to pay only the interest.
- The interest rate could change over time.
- Payments vary monthly based on the outstanding principal balance and interest rate that month.