A student line of credit made for college life
The Thrivent Student Tuition Line offers flexibility and easy access to funds while you're in school. You can use all or a portion of the funds certified by your school in the credit line at any time over the course of your education.
Thrivent Credit Union will no longer offer its variable Education Loan, variable Education Refinance Loan, or newly originated Student Line of Credit.
Fixed Rate Education Loans and Education Refinance Loans will remain available, and existing Student Line of Credit customers may continue to submit advance requests.
If you have any questions, please call us at: 888-587-0863
The Thrivent Student Tuition Line is best for you if:
- You're unsure of the total cost you'll need for college.
- You have two or more years of school left.
- You want the convenience of applying for funding only once.
- You want to make monthly interest-only payments while in school (with the ability to make full payments after graduation).
- You want to secure a low, variable rate that may change over time.
- You want to benefit from a longer repayment term compared to a student loan.
All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit application, qualification and approval and may not be available in certain schools or certain jurisdictions. Must qualify for membership.