Take charge of your spending
Dealing with the consequences of spending decisions you've made in the past can be overwhelming. Debt puts an emotional strain on your relationship with money and it plays a major role in your future ability to reach your financial goals. At Thrivent Federal Credit Union, we work with members to bring balance to their financial journey. When you join the TFCU family, we'll find ways for you to rebuild credit, reduce or consolidate debt and live a more generous life.
5 signs that you're in too much debt
- High interest rates are limiting your efforts to pay down debt.
- You are forced to make only minimum payments on multiple accounts each month.
- It's hard to keep track of multiple monthly bills.
- Late fees are mounting.
- You can't get ahead of seemingly insurmountable debt.
If you're ready to bring meaningful change to your finances, schedule a free phone consultation with a TFCU member service representative and explore solutions like:
- Debt consolidation: reduce your payments and interest rate
- Online payments: avoid late fees
- Refinancing vehicle or mortgage loans: free up cash for other goals
- Restructuring debt: pay debt sooner
Schedule your free appointment
* Indicates required field