Take charge of your spending
Dealing with the consequences of spending decisions you've made in the past can be overwhelming. Debt puts an emotional strain on your relationship with money and it plays a major role in your future ability to reach your financial goals. At Thrivent Credit Union, we work with members to bring balance to their financial journey. When you join the TCU family, we'll find ways for you to rebuild credit, reduce or consolidate debt and live a more generous life.
5 signs that you're in too much debt
- High interest rates are limiting your efforts to pay down debt.
- You are forced to make only minimum payments on multiple accounts each month.
- It's hard to keep track of multiple monthly bills.
- Late fees are mounting.
- You can't get ahead of seemingly insurmountable debt.
If you're ready to take control of your finances and debt, TCU will equip you with the tools you need to help you get started. The TCU Personal Banking Team is ready to explore solutions like:
- Debt consolidation or restructuring debt: reduce your payments and interest rate with the goal to pay down your debt sooner
- Online payments: avoid late fees
Refinancing vehicle or mortgage loans: free up cash for other goals.
Are You Ready To Take The Next Step? We Can Help!
Although not required, come prepared with:
- Your credit score
- Current debts and interest rates
- Your goal
* Indicates required field